Sunday, September 20, 2020

Written by Mikey 9/20/20:

My favorite part about Croatia has been the octapus, sea urchins, swimming in the pools, a lot of fish. One time we were swimming at a sandy beach and I noticed an octapus swimming in the ocean! It was cool and it had a lot of arms. I love the green apples here. We have seen a lot of tutles here - 13 turtles in a neighbor's yard! Today we fed a cat in our yard and tonight we're going to help the neighbors feed all the stray cats - 30 of them! One day we went on an obstacle course on the sea. It had a trampoline and a ringer thing but I didn't do it. My dad fell into the ocean a lot of times. It was super fun! There was this ringer thing in a row and you do the ringers across and I did it! I loved the trapeze! I'm happy we're here but I miss Denver. Rosie got a toy phone and Lucy lost her molar and Rosie lost her front tooth and the Croatian tooth fairy came!