Sunday, September 20, 2020

Written by Lucy 9/8/20:

Airplane: Me and my family decided to go to Croatia. First we had to fly to Newark (New Jersey). The flight there was about three hours. On the plane I saw mountains, farmland, and the Statue of Liberty. I saw it when we where about to land at the airport. Then we put all our luggage in the plane that was headed to Munich Germany. We boarded the plane and it was AMAZING. It had two rows of seats and a small tv on the back of the seat in front of me. You could dim the lights and everything! IT WAS SO COOL! Then we started to take off. I started watching a movie on my iPad. Two hours later, we got Into our pajamas. When it was time for us to go to bed, my mom gave me sleepy spray that tasted like mint ice cream. When we went to bed I had a whole row of seats to lay down with. I did not sleep very well on the plane. In the morning, I woke up and breakfast was getting served. I did not feel very well. I felt a little sick. When we thirty minutes later we were going out of the plane in to the airport. I felt a LOT better. It was time for lunch. We each had a giant pretzel. It was so good. Then we got on the plane for one hour to Croatia and took off. We landed. Croatia!!!!